Friday, April 30, 2010

Personal Strategy Project Proposal

            For my project I would like to watch the consumer goods market. Mainly watching Kraft and Dole. I have a cluster in Culinary Arts and I think it would be a fun and wonderful learning experience to be able to combine my accounting skills and my knowledge of the Culinary Arts. Mostly, they are looking for someone with an education, who can thrive as leaders in team situations. They need individuals who are self-motivated and decisive. They want people who aren't afraid of coming up with objectives, developing them and taking action. I am going to push myself to be more assertive, making more decisions and putting myself out there. I want to be more outspoken in my day to day life and to start that I could offer my opinion more in class. I think that knowing more about each of these companies ( what they do, why are they successful, etc.) will help me have a more competitive edge.

No comments: